Once a curse, parity now blessing for Cowboys
The parity that cursed the Cowboys of the 1990s is blessing them now.
The 2012 Cowboys are a mediocre team — but in today's NFL, mediocrity is allowed to compete for championships.
NewsOK Related Articles
That wasn't the case when Jimmy Johnson coached this team. Those were the pre-salary-cap days. The Cowboys of 1992-93 ranked in the NFL's top 10 in offense, defense and special teams. They were...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims