One of U.S. richest finds himself on the N.Y. hot seat
NEW YORK — Whether it's making investments, collecting art or bidding for sports franchises, Steven A. Cohen has few rivals.
Cohen's hedge fund manages $14 billion in assets. His own net worth is more than $8 billion. He's bought Picassos, Monets and Pollocks. And he recently picked up a piece of the New York...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 33223Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15512Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9978Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9860Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9472Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8063Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8003Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister