ONEOK confident of future success
ONEOK Inc. prospered at a time when other energy companies struggled. CEO John W. Gibson expects the company's success to continue in the future.
TULSA — ONEOK Inc. managed to prosper during the last year while many of its industry peers struggled.CEO John W. Gibson said officials at the diversified energy company understand supply and demand, so they have been able to develop ways to connect the two.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12757Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9755Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9478Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6719Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4489Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4265Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates