Oregon scores quickly and often against Washington State
SEATTLE — If Mike Leach had an idle moment Saturday morning, he might have spent it watching two old underlings, West Virginia's Dana Holgorsen and Baylor's Art Briles, stage one of college football's zanier games of the season.
NewsOK Related Articles
Holgorsen ultimately won it over his ex-Leach staffmate, 10-9. Touchdowns, that is — a 70-63 game proving that not only in Xbox do offensive histrionics happen.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 11867Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11199Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7813Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7743Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4737Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4255OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3606Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit