Orlando Pro Summer League provides players like OKC Thunder's Cole Aldrich a chance to play
Cole Aldrich, the 11th overall pick in 2010, has played little in the NBA, but this week's summer league in Orlando will give him and others a chance to get on the court.
To best understand the plight of the 11th overall pick in the 2010 NBA Draft, one must compare Oklahoma City Thunder center Cole Aldrich to his contemporaries.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
The playing time differential between Aldrich and others is disturbingly drastic.
Of the 30 first-round picks in 2010, Aldrich has played the fourth fewest minutes.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in