Orlando Pro Summer League provides players like OKC Thunder's Cole Aldrich a chance to play
Cole Aldrich, the 11th overall pick in 2010, has played little in the NBA, but this week's summer league in Orlando will give him and others a chance to get on the court.
To best understand the plight of the 11th overall pick in the 2010 NBA Draft, one must compare Oklahoma City Thunder center Cole Aldrich to his contemporaries.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
The playing time differential between Aldrich and others is disturbingly drastic.
Of the 30 first-round picks in 2010, Aldrich has played the fourth fewest minutes.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad