Now that you have your look down, it's time to rock the full-length photographs with these tips to looking slim. These are tips I use when hosting on television as well.
6. Turn your body slightly sideways positioning your feet in front of one another.
7. Keep your arms away from your body so you aren't squeezing any fat or muscle on your arms in unflattering ways.
8. Of course, good posture is key. Think head over shoulders and shoulders over hips when you're adjusting yourself. Roll those shoulders back. You'll also feel more confident about yourself.
9. Also, don't hold your smile for too long. It will inevitably start looking forced. Wait until the last minute to shine those pearly whites.
10. My favorite slim trick is to try to be slightly lower than the lens. If the photographer can take the photo a bit above you and looking down, you'll instantly look slimmer.
Use these tips at your next charity event or special occasion and be a stand out in the crowd.