An estimated 7,500 showed up at Gallagher-Iba Arena, pleasing Ford and his players.
“It's nice to see that,” Forte said. “The more people we have in Gallagher, I think the better and with more energy we play. It's always nice to look out there and see a bunch of people in a packed house.
“To be honest, I was kind of surprised with the crowd we had tonight. But it's great to see that and we appreciate them coming out.”
* The Cowboys reached the 90-point mark for the seventh time this season.
* OSU is 12-1 through 13 games for the sixth time in the last 17 seasons, but the first time since 2006-07.
* Clark's nine assists tied for the third-most ever by a Cowboy freshman. Melvin Gilliam had 12 against Kansas State on Jan. 29, 1986, and Byron Eaton had 11 vs. Mercer on Dec. 18, 2005. Clark matched Smart who had nine vs. Portland State on Nov. 25, 2012.
* For the sixth time this season, Oklahoma State made 30 or more field goals in a game. And for the seventh game this season, the Cowboys shot 50 percent or better from the floor.
* Brown moved into sole possession of ninth place on the OSU career blocked shots list. He now has 93 in his career.
* Smart dished out a season-high eight assists, one shy of his career high set against Portland State last year.
* Kamari Murphy matched his season highs with 10 points and eight rebounds. He also tied his career high with three assists.