* Page, of course, produced 40 points, after getting nine at Texas.
* The Longhorns outscored OSU 19-5 at the foul line in Austin, but saw the Cowboys better them 43-14 in Stillwater.
The Cowboys beat OU in Stillwater, 72-65, back on Jan. 9, but haven't won in Norman since 2004.
The Sooners are slumping, losers of seven straight in the Big 12, falling to 13-13 overall and 3-11 in the conference. OU lost 80-69 at Iowa State Saturday.
* Ford claimed his 200th Division I win against the Longhorns, improving to 200-166.
* Page's 27 points in the first half are the second-most ever in a half by a Big 12 player against a league opponent. Kansas State's Michael Beasley scored 28 points against Baylor in 2008.
* Page's 40 points were the most points by a Cowboy since JamesOn Curry scored 40 at Baylor on March 3, 2007.
* Page becomes just the 11th player in OSU history to score 1,500 points in a career. He now has 1,514 points.
* Williams collected a career-high six steals, tying for the second-most by a freshman in school history.
* Brown recorded his third-career double-double with 12 points and 11 rebounds.
* OSU's 56 free-throw attempts are the most ever by a Cowboy squad, besting the 55 OSU attempted against LSU in Tulsa on Dec. 20, 1994. The 43 makes tie for the second-most in school history, one shy of the school-record 44 made at Nebraska on Feb. 14, 1990.
* The Cowboys' team total of 43 free throws made is a Big 12 single-game record. The previous high was 40 by Missouri vs. Oklahoma on March 8, 1997, and Texas Tech vs. Southwestern Louisiana on Dec. 6, 1997.