* Page, of course, produced 40 points, after getting nine at Texas.
* The Longhorns outscored OSU 19-5 at the foul line in Austin, but saw the Cowboys better them 43-14 in Stillwater.
The Cowboys beat OU in Stillwater, 72-65, back on Jan. 9, but haven't won in Norman since 2004.
The Sooners are slumping, losers of seven straight in the Big 12, falling to 13-13 overall and 3-11 in the conference. OU lost 80-69 at Iowa State Saturday.
* Ford claimed his 200th Division I win against the Longhorns, improving to 200-166.
* Page's 27 points in the first half are the second-most ever in a half by a Big 12 player against a league opponent. Kansas State's Michael Beasley scored 28 points against Baylor in 2008.
* Page's 40 points were the most points by a Cowboy since JamesOn Curry scored 40 at Baylor on March 3, 2007.
* Page becomes just the 11th player in OSU history to score 1,500 points in a career. He now has 1,514 points.
* Williams collected a career-high six steals, tying for the second-most by a freshman in school history.
* Brown recorded his third-career double-double with 12 points and 11 rebounds.
* OSU's 56 free-throw attempts are the most ever by a Cowboy squad, besting the 55 OSU attempted against LSU in Tulsa on Dec. 20, 1994. The 43 makes tie for the second-most in school history, one shy of the school-record 44 made at Nebraska on Feb. 14, 1990.
* The Cowboys' team total of 43 free throws made is a Big 12 single-game record. The previous high was 40 by Missouri vs. Oklahoma on March 8, 1997, and Texas Tech vs. Southwestern Louisiana on Dec. 6, 1997.
Outpatient ROBOTIC HYSTERECTOMY. Trust an experienced Robotic Surgeon.