OSU basketball player Darrell Williams to face additional rape count at May trial
“I believe their testimony was that they were able to indentify him,” Tontz said of the testimony of the two female students on Thursday. “And there are numerous other witnesses that will be called at a jury trial.”
Williams' trial is scheduled to begin May 13 at 1:30 p.m. He remains free on the $5,000 bond he posted in February shortly after the initial charges were filed. William Baker, the attorney for Williams, declined to comment.
See our commenting and posting policy.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 101343Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13633Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10711Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9528OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7731How to help tornado victims
- 7199Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area