OSU Chi Omega raises more than $60,000 for Make-A-Wish Oklahoma
Make-A-Wish Oklahoma serves children ages 2 ½ to 18 with life-threatening medical conditions living throughout Oklahoma and has granted more than 2,200 wishes since its inception in 1987.
For more information about Make-A-Wish Oklahoma, please visit www.oklahoma.wish.org or contact our local office at 286-4000.
For more information regarding this event, please contact Kandy Hadley, director of donor relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12879Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10775OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6990Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5542Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5510Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5081Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4971OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins