OSU football: Defensive back Darius Curry commits to Oklahoma State
STILLWATER — Darius Curry, the younger brother of Oklahoma State incoming freshman wide receiver C.J. Curry, committed to the Cowboys Monday afternoon.
Darius made the news public on his Twitter account, posting “Officially committed to Oklahoma St. #GoPokes.”
C.J. followed shortly after with his own tweet, posting “My lil bro @DariusCurry2 just committed to us!!! Show him some love!”
Darius, a 6-1, 182-pound defensive back from Flowery Branch, Ga., is rated a three-star prospect on Rivals. He has more than 15 reported offers, including Auburn, Georgia Tech, Missouri, Penn State, South Carolina and Tennessee.
Darius is the 14th commit of OSU's 2013 recruiting class and the third defensive back to pledge to the Cowboys.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 27538Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15649Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10393Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9809Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9381Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8402Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8325Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena