OSU football: Defensive back Darius Curry commits to Oklahoma State
STILLWATER — Darius Curry, the younger brother of Oklahoma State incoming freshman wide receiver C.J. Curry, committed to the Cowboys Monday afternoon.
Darius made the news public on his Twitter account, posting “Officially committed to Oklahoma St. #GoPokes.”
C.J. followed shortly after with his own tweet, posting “My lil bro @DariusCurry2 just committed to us!!! Show him some love!”
Darius, a 6-1, 182-pound defensive back from Flowery Branch, Ga., is rated a three-star prospect on Rivals. He has more than 15 reported offers, including Auburn, Georgia Tech, Missouri, Penn State, South Carolina and Tennessee.
Darius is the 14th commit of OSU's 2013 recruiting class and the third defensive back to pledge to the Cowboys.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 12675Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11502Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6315Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5431Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 5078Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4467OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3964How to help tornado victims