OSU Football: Defensive tackle Christian Littlehead arrested on public intoxication complaint
CHRISTIAN LITTLEHEAD — The sophomore defensive tackle from Broken Arrow's second brush with law enforcement in sixth months came Saturday in Tahlequah.
Oklahoma State defensive tackle Christian Littlehead's second brush with law enforcement in six months resulted in his arrest on a complaint of public intoxication Saturday in Tahlequah.
As first reported by the Tulsa World, Littlehead was arrested after police were called to a Tahlequah apartment complex at 4:30 a.m. on a noise complaint. According to a police report, officers found several people drinking in the parking lot and being loud.
Littlehead, 21, was among five who were arrested, the World reported.
An OSU spokesman said head coach Mike Gundy would have no comment until he has all the details.
A Broken Arrow resident, Littlehead attended high school at Tahlequah Sequoyah. He started four games for the Cowboys last season as a redshirt freshman before being suspended for the Fiesta Bowl after he was cited in December for possession of drug paraphernalia.
OSU police found two homemade smoking devices with residue in their residence at Sitlington Hall on campus. Littlehead plead guilty in February and his sentencing was deferred until Aug. 27. He was ordered to pay a $150 fine, plus court costs and incarceration fees, complete a drug and alcohol evaluation and any recommendations and complete 15 hours of community service.
See our commenting and posting policy.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort