Oklahoma State football: Big-bodied receiver Tracy Moore has deceptive speed
The 6-foot-2, 220-pounder is a challenge for defenses.
Tracy Moore’s best assets, through perception, have always been his size and his hands.
The big-bodied Moore never conjures up the image of a speed-burner. For that, look to Isaiah Anderson, the wide receiver flanking Moore on the opposite side of the field.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 99664Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16608OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13275Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8705Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8419Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8235How to help tornado victims
- 7896Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort