OSU football: Pokes’ Bo Bowling to be tried on drug charges
STILLWATER — Suspended Oklahoma State football player Bo Bowling will stand trial for felony and misdemeanor drug charges, a Payne County judge ruled on Friday, and those charges have been amended to include possession of an anabolic steroid, according to court documents.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort