OSU football: Who's hot and who's not
Trending: Who's Hot, Who's Not
(up) QB Brandon Weeden
Saturday's performance — career highs in attempts (60), completions (47) and yards (438) – in rallying the Cowboys past Texas A&M on the national stage should energize the Weeden Heisman campaign. Who wasn't impressed?
Videoview all videos
Sep 25OSU used an incredible third quarter to erase a 17-point...
Photoview all 70 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
(up) CB Brodrick Brown
Matched with A&M star wideout Jeff Fuller much of the day, Brown held his own. Fuller caught six passes for 55 yards and two touchdowns, but the first score came against a safety and the second was in the waning minutes against OSU's prevent defense. Brown limited Fuller, totaled eight tackles, intercepted one pass and created another.
(down) OL Jonathan Rush and CB Devin Hedgepeth
Both players were lost for the season to injury. Rush tore up his left knee, while Hedgepeth suffered a ruptured Achilles tendon. It's a tough blow for the team and two guys who had put themselves in position to be major contributors in what could be a special season.
(up) CB Justin Gilbert
Growing up before our eyes, Gilbert is fast — and fast is the operative word — growing up before our eyes. Already known as a dangerous kick return man, Gilbert is emerging as a solid corner, getting better with every game, as his confidence and comfort grows.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 19121Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6569Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6311OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5835Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4411Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4396Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater