OSU opens five new buildings without increasing utilities
Oklahoma State University has been able to open five new buildings without increases utility costs because of its energy conservation program.
STILLWATER — Oklahoma State University's energy conservation program has yielded impressive results over the past year, officials said.Multimillion dollar energy savings have enabled the university to open five new buildings on the Stillwater campus without increasing the overall maintenance and operations budget.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 43037Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15155Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9718Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8776Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8708Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7875Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7675Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena