Here's a look at how our OSU coverage team picked Saturday's game:
* Oklahoma State 45, Kansas State 21: Kansas State is a solid squad, but the Wildcats don't have the speed to keep up with the Cowboys. That's what did in the Wildcats against OU, and it will get them again against OSU.
* Oklahoma State 50, Kansas State 20: How can the Wildcats possibly slow the Cowboys? KSU's single wing better be in high gear.
* Oklahoma State 38, Kansas State 20: The Wildcats' slow, rush-first offense could be trouble for the OSU defense, which has struggled to stop the run at times this season. But KSU's secondary, which allowed 505 passing yards against OU last week, will struggle more against Brandon Weeden and Co. The Cowboys will dictate the pace of this one and get another comfortable win in Stillwater.
* Oklahoma State 45, Kansas State 27: A different challenge for the Cowboys defense, with K-State's heavy-lean run game putting the linebackers and Markelle Martin heavy into play. Will the turnovers come? Yes, eventually, because Collin Klein will have to go to the air at some point, trying to keep up. There is no keeping up.
* Oklahoma State 45, Kansas State 23: Oklahoma exposed Kansas State's defensive deficiencies last week. The Wildcats will struggle to slow down the Cowboys' offense and OSU beats another ranked opponent.