OSU's James Anderson suffering from back spasms
STILLWATER -- Oklahoma State junior guard James Anderson, the Big 12's leading scorer and the league's top player-of-the-year candidate, is suffering from back spasms but is still expected to play in today's 3 p.m. game against top-ranked Kansas at Gallagher-Iba Arena.
NewsOK Related Articles
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36375Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32316Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24292Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 8069Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6178OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3621College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3359Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?