OSU's James Anderson suffering from back spasms
STILLWATER -- Oklahoma State junior guard James Anderson, the Big 12's leading scorer and the league's top player-of-the-year candidate, is suffering from back spasms but is still expected to play in today's 3 p.m. game against top-ranked Kansas at Gallagher-Iba Arena.
NewsOK Related Articles
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 73942Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30870Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 27865Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22757Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6762Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6400Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6313Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City