OSU's Russell Okung likely to play in Cotton Bowl
ARLINGTON, Texas — After tweaking a knee in practice earlier this week, Oklahoma State tackle Russell Okung is expected to play against Ole Miss in the 74th Cotton Bowl Classic at 1 p.m. Saturday at Cowboys Stadium.
Videoview all videos
Dec 31Brandon Chatmon and John Helsley sum up OSU and Ole Miss...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 12798Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12779Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12087OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10010Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8450Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6619Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 6098Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated