Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Cole converted from defensive back to receiver in the middle of last season and had only two catches. But he was competing for a starting job and has proven to be dangerous after the catch during fall camp.
OSU's William Cole injures knee
STILLWATER — Oklahoma State receiver William Cole has suffered a knee injury, sources at OSU confirmed Thursday night.The sophomore from Cedar Hill, Texas, sustained the injury during practice Wednesday. The extent of the injury is not known. OSU coaches would not comment on the injury until after results of an MRI become available Friday.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36528Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32802Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32453Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8406Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5462OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3890Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3494College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals