H: ° L: °,
OU boasts two renowned museums
The Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art and Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History provide golden opportunities to explore art and science.
NORMAN — The University of Oklahoma has not one, but two museums that make Norman the home of artistic and scientific treasures.The Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History opened the doors to its current home at 2401 S Chautauqua Ave. in May 2000, but the institution's history dates back to the 19th century.
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort