OU coach Bob Stoops excited about team's running backs
Videoview all videos
Jul 26The Oklahoman's Berry Tramel and Jenni Carlson break down...
Jul 26Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops talked to The Oklahoman's Berry...
Jul 26Oklahoma quarterback Landry Jones talks with The...
Photoview all 33 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
“But I think it will benefit all of them being able to divide them up some. You think back to 2008, with Sam Bradford, the year he wins the Heisman Trophy, and we played in the national championship game. That year we had two 1,000-yard rushes. So it doesn't have to be an issue.”
Finch gained 398 yards on 85 carries last season, despite missing half the year with foot and ankle injuries. Clay gained 127 yards on 36 carries.
“To me, we have guys, if the guys up front do their job, they'll get through the hole and make something happen,” Stoops said. “So I feel good about it.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 16804Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8821OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6453Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5885Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5756OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4970Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4920Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater