OU fans get an inside look
The Oklahoma football program hosted its "Super Saturday” event for season-ticket holders. An estimated crowd of more than 6,000 fans got an inside look at Gaylord Family—Oklahoma Memorial Stadium, the Everest Indoor Center and the Switzer Center. Fans toured everything from the press box to the new locker room to Bob Stoops’ office. They also were allowed to step on Owen Field.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 12097Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11309Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6870Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6485Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4833Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4317OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3653Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law