OU football: Bob Stoops would like interaction with players during summer
OU coach is not allowed to speak with players about injury rehabilitation, summer school
NORMAN — Lon Kruger has praised a new NCAA measure allowing basketball coaches time to work with players enrolled in summer school.
Up to two hours a day, eight hours a week, Kruger can condition his players and, on a limited basis, even run on-court drills with them.
“Even more importantly, perhaps, than working with them is that ability to be around them,” Kruger said in June. “Especially with the new guys coming in, to establish that relationship and...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 24523Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15852Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10645Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9696Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9156Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8753Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8578Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena