OU football by the numbers: Sooners' DeMarco Murray breaks 41-year old TD record
58: Career touchdowns by Sooner tailback DeMarco Murray, which broke the school record. He reached the mark with his third score Saturday.
Videoview all videos
Oct 17Jake Trotter and Jenni Carlson examine the Sooners' 52-0...
Oct 17DeMarco Murray scored three times to set the OU career...
Photoview all 54 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
41: Years that the old record stood. It was set by Sooner great and Heisman winner Steve Owens.
88.2: Completion percentage by Sooner quarterback Landry Jones, which broke the single-game school record with a minimum of 25 attempts. The previous record was
82.9: Previous record set by Sooner great and Heisman winner Jason White against Nebraska in 2004.
15: Receptions by Sooner wide receiver Ryan Broyles, which broke the single-game school record.
13: Previous record set by Broyles in the Sun Bowl a year ago.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in