Here is a look at Oklahoma's 34-19 win over Kansas by the numbers:
* 7.0: Yards per play allowed by the Oklahoma defense on Kansas' opening drive
* 3.9: Yards per play allowed at the end of the game.
* 15-0: Record under Bob Stoops by the Sooners the week after the Red River Rivalry.
* 16: Passing yards for the Jayhawks, the lowest by a Sooner opponent since Arkansas threw for only 13 yards in the 2002 Cotton Bowl.
* 24: Consecutive losses in conference games by Kansas, dating back to the 2010 season when the Jayhawks beat then-Big 12 opponent Colorado on Nov. 6
* 53: Rushing yards by Sooner quarterback Blake Bell, who had minus-27 a week ago against Texas.
* 78: Rushing yards per game averaged by Kansas running back James Sims entering Saturday's game.
* 85: Rushing yards by Sims mid-way through the first quarter against the Sooners.
* 44: Rushing yards by Sims the remainder of the game.
* 136: Yards of offense by Kansas in the first quarter.
* 65: Yards over the last three quarters.