Whitney Hand (basketball), Megan Ferguson (gymnastics), Nicole Furmanek (rowing).
* Conference Medal: seniors who have the most outstanding record in athletics and academics
Brittany Borman (track and field), Patrick Piscitelli (gymnastics).
* Most inspiring faculty members
Joyce Brandes (educational psychology), Douglas Gaffin (zoology), Steven Livesey (history of science), Sacra Nicholas (instructional leadership and academic curriculum).
* Dan Gibbens Outstanding Scholar Athletes of the Year: student-athletes who have attained the highest level of scholarly and athletic success
Suzy Boulavsky (volleyball), Jessica Engel (track and field), Megan Ferguson (gymnastics), Gabe Ikard (football), Whitney Hand (basketball), Jeremy Sudbury (track and field), Katherine Nutman (soccer).
* Athletic Council Achievement Award: student-athletes who have overcome great personal, academic, and/or emotional odds to achieve academic success
Jelena Cerina (basketball), Natasha Kelley (gymnastics), Peta Maree Lancaster (tennis), Corey Wilson (football).
* Faculty Retirement Recognition
Connie Dillon (faculty athletics representative).
* Athletic Council Service Award: student-athletes who have made important contributions to the community through their commitment to service
Whitney Hand (basketball), William Kogel (track and field), Kayla Nowak (gymnastics), Brooke Sheppard (rowing), Christopher Stehl (gymnastics), Sherine Wells (track and field).
* Jay Myers Awards: freshman student-athletes who best combine excellence in scholarship and athletic potential
Rebecca Clark (gymnastics), Dalton Dennis (wrestling), Brandon Doughty (track and field), Michael Squires (gymnastics), Jessica Vest (softball), Caroline Weir (volleyball).
* Sooner Schooner Scholastic Award: football letterman who maintained the highest grade-point average throughout his career
Daniel Franklin (football)
* Athletics Council's Academic and Student Life Award for Coaches: coach who demonstrates exemplary encouragement of the personal development and academic achivement of student athletes
Jan Ross (basketball)
* Champs/Life Skills Team Competition Award: team that has done the most away from its sport
* Prentice Gautt Award: student-athletes who demonstrate dignity, integrity and strength of character
Sam Proctor (football), Sherine Wells (tennis).
* Gerald Lage Award: Big 12 student-athletes who have earned 100 hours with a 3.8 GPA, be a letter winner and be in residence at their institutino for at least one academic year.
Suzy Boulavsky (volleyball), Ivy Brown (rowing), Natalie Crain (track and field), Molly Ferguson (track and field), Kelly Short (golf).
Outpatient ROBOTIC HYSTERECTOMY. Trust an experienced Robotic Surgeon.