OU football notebook: Auston English says he's feeling good
Quarterback Sam Bradford didn’t participate in Thursday’s 90-play scrimmage so that freshmen Landry Jones and Drew Allen could take all the snaps; Bob Stoops said both Jones and Allen had their moments, but that neither outshined the other. ... Running back DeMarco Murray said he feels 100 percent and is back practicing with the team, though like fellow running back Chris Brown is not participating in any contact drills. ... Center Ben Habern, who’s been held out of some contact drills while dealing with an inflamed back, said he’s feeling better, but is still day-to-day; Habern, however, did say he believes he’ll be 100 percent well before the Sept. 5 opener with BYU.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 39102Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15291Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9778Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9437Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9040Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7843Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7624Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister