OU football notebook: Auston English says he's feeling good
Quarterback Sam Bradford didn’t participate in Thursday’s 90-play scrimmage so that freshmen Landry Jones and Drew Allen could take all the snaps; Bob Stoops said both Jones and Allen had their moments, but that neither outshined the other. ... Running back DeMarco Murray said he feels 100 percent and is back practicing with the team, though like fellow running back Chris Brown is not participating in any contact drills. ... Center Ben Habern, who’s been held out of some contact drills while dealing with an inflamed back, said he’s feeling better, but is still day-to-day; Habern, however, did say he believes he’ll be 100 percent well before the Sept. 5 opener with BYU.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims