OU football: Sooners get commitment from San Antonio offensive lineman Matt Beyer
The Oklahoma football team has picked up its 12th commitment for the Class of 2013.
San Antonio (Reagan HS) offensive lineman Matt Beyer committed to the Sooners over the weekend, according various recruiting websites.
Beyer, listed as a 3-star prospect by Rivals and Scout, is a 6-foot-6-inch, 275-pound tackle and held scholarship offers from Arizona State, Miami, Oklahoma State and Oregon.
Beyer's former teammate, Trevor Knight, signed with the Sooners last year.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in