OU football: Sooners get commitment from San Antonio offensive lineman Matt Beyer
The Oklahoma football team has picked up its 12th commitment for the Class of 2013.
San Antonio (Reagan HS) offensive lineman Matt Beyer committed to the Sooners over the weekend, according various recruiting websites.
Beyer, listed as a 3-star prospect by Rivals and Scout, is a 6-foot-6-inch, 275-pound tackle and held scholarship offers from Arizona State, Miami, Oklahoma State and Oregon.
Beyer's former teammate, Trevor Knight, signed with the Sooners last year.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad