OU Media Day: Mike Stoops
Published: August 2, 2014
The Sooners Defensive Coordinator thinks his experienced squad could accomplish great things this season, if it can overcome complacency.
- Oklahoma football: More in tune with 3-4 defense
- Oklahoma football: Sterling Shepard's time at OU is flying by
- Oklahoma football: Switching to tight end was not easy choice for Blake Bell
- Oklahoma football notebook: Zach Sanchez says Sooners have 'one of the best defenses in the country'
- Oklahoma football: Strength coach Jerry Schmidt optimistic about Sooners' leadership and newcomers
- Oklahoma football notebook: Bob Stoops says Blake Bell could be starting tight end
- Oklahoma football: Bob Stoops on SEC comments — 'Oh, get over it'
- Oklahoma football: A season full of promise is off to an uncomfortable start
|9:00 AM||Oklahoma River|
|9:15 AM||Sports: OU, OSU, Thunder updates|