OU Media Day: Trevor Knight
Published: August 2, 2014
The Sooners starting quarterback talks about the importance of avoiding injury and embracing the great expectations placed upon him and his team.
- Oklahoma football: Sterling Shepard's time at OU is flying by
- Oklahoma football: Switching to tight end was not easy choice for Blake Bell
- Oklahoma football notebook: Zach Sanchez says Sooners have 'one of the best defenses in the country'
- Oklahoma football: Strength coach Jerry Schmidt optimistic about Sooners' leadership and newcomers
- Oklahoma football notebook: Bob Stoops says Blake Bell could be starting tight end
- Oklahoma football: Bob Stoops on SEC comments — 'Oh, get over it'
- Oklahoma football: A season full of promise is off to an uncomfortable start
- OU football: Bob Stoops declines to discuss Joe Mixon situation in media day press conference