OU official denies report that Big 12 schools want Sooners to commit to league
Oklahoma State sources also denied the report and reiterated OSU’s desire to maintain a strong relationship with OU.
NORMAN — Multiple reports Wednesday said some Big 12 schools would not sign a waiver to allow Texas A&M to go to the SEC unless Oklahoma committed to staying in the weakened conference, including an espn.com report that said all eight other schools in the league had banded together with such a stipulation.
Videoview all videos
Sep 8Baylor is not making many friends in their fight to keep...
Sep 8Will the Sooners' rivalry game with the Longhorns go away...
Sep 6Jenni Carlson and Travis Haney discuss how the defense...
Sep 6Jenni Carlson and Berry Tramel discuss the best option...
Sep 4Berry Tramel and Travis Haney discuss the Sooners'...
Photoview all 9 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 89652Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 73465Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 36350Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 35145Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 14325Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 13653Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 11646Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive