OU, OSU and Tulsa finish season with national telecasts at 11 a.m. Saturday
Joe Tessitore and Matt Millen to call OU-TCU game for ESPN
College football fans will need to do some channel flipping to keep up with all three of the state's major-college football teams Saturday. OU, OSU and Tulsa all end the season with national telecasts at 11 a.m.
OU travels to TCU on ESPN. Joe Tessitore, who called two state upsets last season — Baylor over OU and Iowa State over OSU — will broadcast the game with former Detroit Lions executive Matt Millen and reporter Shannon Spake.
OSU travels to Baylor on FX. Craig Bolerjack will call the game with former Colorado quarterback Joel Klatt and reporter Darius Walker.
TU hosts Central Florida in the Conference USA Championship on ESPN2. Dave Pasch, former Michigan quarterback Brian Griese and reporter Jenn Brown are the announcers.
— Fox Sports Plus (Cox 68, 715; DirecTV 680, Dish 451, AT&T U-verse 757, 1757) is airing the Class 6A, 5A and 4A state championship football games from Stillwater this weekend. Al Jerkens, Rod Thompson and reporter Steve Marshall will call the 6A game between Norman North and Jenks at 7:30 p.m. Friday. Marshall and Thompson will call the two Saturday finals — Clinton vs. Anadarko in 4A at 12:30 p.m. and Carl Albert vs. Tulsa East Central in 5A at 7:30 p.m.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister