OU, OSU and Tulsa finish season with national telecasts at 11 a.m. Saturday
Joe Tessitore and Matt Millen to call OU-TCU game for ESPN
— ABC's Notre Dame at USC telecast Saturday night was the most-viewed regular-season college football game since 2006 with 16 million viewers and a 9.4 rating. The No. 2 Michigan at No. 1 Ohio State game on Nov. 18, 2006, had 21 million viewers and a 13.0 rating.
— KOKH-25 has switched its noon Sunday NFL telecast from San Francisco at St. Louis, featuring former OU quarterback Sam Bradford, to Minnesota at Green Bay, featuring ex-Sooner back Adrian Peterson.
— CBS analyst Gary Danielson said Georgia's quarterback play might be the key to the SEC Championship as the Bulldogs face Alabama at 3 p.m. Saturday. “Mark Richt's team has a chance to compete against anybody,” he said. “He has his defense together and with a quarterback, he has a chance to win.” Verne Lundquist, Danielson and reporter Tracy Wolfson will call the game.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad