OU, OSU and Tulsa finish season with national telecasts at 11 a.m. Saturday
Joe Tessitore and Matt Millen to call OU-TCU game for ESPN
— ABC's Notre Dame at USC telecast Saturday night was the most-viewed regular-season college football game since 2006 with 16 million viewers and a 9.4 rating. The No. 2 Michigan at No. 1 Ohio State game on Nov. 18, 2006, had 21 million viewers and a 13.0 rating.
— KOKH-25 has switched its noon Sunday NFL telecast from San Francisco at St. Louis, featuring former OU quarterback Sam Bradford, to Minnesota at Green Bay, featuring ex-Sooner back Adrian Peterson.
— CBS analyst Gary Danielson said Georgia's quarterback play might be the key to the SEC Championship as the Bulldogs face Alabama at 3 p.m. Saturday. “Mark Richt's team has a chance to compete against anybody,” he said. “He has his defense together and with a quarterback, he has a chance to win.” Verne Lundquist, Danielson and reporter Tracy Wolfson will call the game.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14121OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13945Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8893Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6932Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5880Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5330Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5280Student shot dead during botched home invasion