OU, OSU students are out for blood at Bedlam Blood Battle
University of Oklahoma students are giving blood this week in the Bedlam Blood Battle with Oklahoma State University.
NORMAN — University of Oklahoma students are giving blood and encouraging others to participate in a weeklong Bedlam Blood Battle on the OU campus. The challenge for OU is to get more donors than Oklahoma State University, which is holding a similar drive. Blood can be donated between 11 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. daily through Friday at the ROTC Armory, 290 W Brooks St. Donors receive an “I Bleed Crimson” T-shirt and a chance to win two tickets to the OU/OSU football game. One donor each day also wins an autographed football from OU coach Bob Stoops.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15772Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12083Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10914OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9909Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9575Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8649Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 8648Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated