OU running back Dominique Whaley ‘cleared to do everything’
DALLAS — Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops said Monday that senior running back Dominique Whaley has been “cleared to do everything.”
Whaley, a former walk-on, became OU’s starter and was the team’s leading rusher until breaking his ankle in a win at Kansas State.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12879Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10775OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6990Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5542Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5510Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5081Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4971OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins