MAX WEITZENHOFFER SCHOLAR ATHLETE WINNERS
* Athletic Director's Leadership Award: student-athletes who demonstrate extraordinary leadership in representing OU and their teams
Nicole Furmanek (rowing), Whitney Hand (basketball), Romero Osby (basketball), Morgan Reynolds (volleyball).
* Conference Medal: seniors who have the most outstanding record in athletics and academics
Nicole Furmanek (rowing), Kevin Williams (track and field).
* Most inspiring faculty members
Daniel Emery (business communication), Geary Hobson (English), Allen Knehans (health and exercise science).
* Dan Gibbens Outstanding Scholar Athletes of the Year: student-athletes who have attained the highest level of scholarly and athletic success
Jacy Bennett (track and field), Nicole Furmanek (rowing), Bubby Graham (wrestling), Whitney Hand (basketball), Gabe Ikard (football), Joanna McFarland (basketball), Katharine Nutman (soccer), Morgan Reynolds (volleyball).
* Athletic Council Achievement Award: student-athletes who have overcome great personal, academic, and/or emotional odds to achieve academic success
Whitney Hand (basketball), Heather House (rowing), Kayla Nowak (gymnastics), Jessica Shults (softball), Austin Woods (football).
* Athletic Council Service Award: student-athletes who have made important contributions to the community through their commitment to service
Michelle Gascoigne (softball), Whitney Hand (basketball), William Kogel (track and field), Morgan Reynolds (volleyball), Brianna Turang (softball and soccer), Tress Way (football), Rebecca Winchester (rowing).
* Jay Myers Awards: freshman student-athletes who best combine excellence in scholarship and athletic potential
Rachel Bolton (track and field), C.J. Cole (basketball), Ty Darlington (football), Everette Favor (track and field), Amanda Johnson (golf), Keeley Kmieciak (gymnastics), Allison Kwiecinski (rowing), Haley Scaman (gymnastics), Beau Titsworth (golf).
* Sooner Schooner Scholastic Award: football letterman who maintained the highest grade-point average throughout his career
Jaydan Bird (football)
* Athletics Council's Academic and Student Life Award for Coaches: coach who demonstrates exemplary encouragement of the personal development and academic achievement of student athletes
Lon Kruger (basketball)
* Champs/Life Skills Team Competition Award: team that has done the most away from its sport
* Prentice Gautt Award: student-athletes who demonstrate dignity, integrity and strength of character
Jasmine Hartman (basketball), Romero Osby (basketball).
* Gerald Lage Award: Big 12 student-athletes who have earned 100 hours with a 3.8 GPA, be a letter winner and be in residence at their institution for at least one academic year.
Jacy Bennett, (track and field), Laura Combs (rowing), Bubby Graham (wrestling), Whitney Hand (basketball), Gabe Ikard (football), Katharine Nutman (soccer), Ryan Proctor (tennis).