* Jay Myers Awards: freshman student-athletes who best combine excellence in scholarship and athletic potential
Rachel Bolton (track and field), C.J. Cole (basketball), Ty Darlington (football), Everette Favor (track and field), Amanda Johnson (golf), Keeley Kmieciak (gymnastics), Allison Kwiecinski (rowing), Haley Scaman (gymnastics), Beau Titsworth (golf).
* Sooner Schooner Scholastic Award: football letterman who maintained the highest grade-point average throughout his career
Jaydan Bird (football)
* Athletics Council's Academic and Student Life Award for Coaches: coach who demonstrates exemplary encouragement of the personal development and academic achievement of student athletes
Lon Kruger (basketball)
* Champs/Life Skills Team Competition Award: team that has done the most away from its sport
* Prentice Gautt Award: student-athletes who demonstrate dignity, integrity and strength of character
Jasmine Hartman (basketball), Romero Osby (basketball).
* Gerald Lage Award: Big 12 student-athletes who have earned 100 hours with a 3.8 GPA, be a letter winner and be in residence at their institution for at least one academic year.
Jacy Bennett, (track and field), Laura Combs (rowing), Bubby Graham (wrestling), Whitney Hand (basketball), Gabe Ikard (football), Katharine Nutman (soccer), Ryan Proctor (tennis).