OU-Texas by the numbers: Six defensive school records for Sooners
6: Defensive school records for OU, including outright records for most touchdowns (three), most tackles-for-loss yards (113) and most sack yards (84). Tied records were fumble-return TDs (two), sacks (eight) and total tackles for loss (17).
Videoview all videos
Oct 11Jenni Carlson and Travis Haney talk about Landry Jones...
Oct 10Jenni Carlson and Travis Haney talk about how strong OU's...
Oct 8Berry Tramel and Travis Haney explain how the Sooners...
Photoview all 127 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
9: Takeaways the last two games for OU, including five vs. Texas.
42: Defensive touchdowns for OU in the Bob Stoops era.
43: Bob Stoops' victories over ranked teams, matching Barry Switzer's school record. Stoops is 43-17; Switzer was 43-21-4.
143: Return yards on fumble and interceptions. But that's not an OU record; OU had 167 interception return yards alone against Duke in the 1959 Orange Bowl.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort