Oklahoma outlasts South Carolina at College World Series
OMAHA, Neb. – More than six hours of rain delays didn't bother the Sooners on Sunday.
It bolstered them.
When Oklahoma's College World Series opener was forced into a battle of the bullpens, it played to OU's strength, proven again in a 4-3 win over South Carolina.
Before a crowd that dwindled from its peak of 22,835 at Rosenblatt Stadium, the Sooners made a grand return to Omaha, posting the program's first CWS victory since the 1994 national championship...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims