Out and about on a windy Oklahoma day
Oklahomans braved the very windy conditions Monday to enjoy some time outdoors.
A storm system brought strong winds to Oklahoma, with some parts of the state seeing wind gusts of more than 40 mph Monday. The Oklahoma City area saw highs in the upper 50s, according to the National Weather Service. Oklahoma City's Tuesday forecast calls for mostly sunny skies with a high of 56 and much lighter winds. A bigger storm system is expected by midweek, with rain likely Wednesday and Thursday.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15155OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10481Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 7111Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6362Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6344Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5951Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4162As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in