Outlook: Regional Food Bank director’s past experiences offer incentives for the future
Rodney Bivens says past experiences have given him an incentive as he leads the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma.
To begin to understand Rodney Bivens, executive director and founder of the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma, you might want to start with his childhood friend, Walter. Then add Walter to the faces of those Bivens met at Hamilton Courts, Kerr Village and Ambassador Courts in the early 1970s during his graduate school practicum work in the field.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 64206Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14590Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8849Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6802How to help tornado victims
- 6783Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6409Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6168Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes