Pa. judge questions secrecy deal in gas drill case
The Hallowich settlement contained a gag order, but the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and the Observer-Reporter, of Washington, sought to have that overturned, saying the details should be open.
The Hallowiches gained national attention after claiming that nearby drilling operations and a gas processing plant made the property that they bought in 2005 worthless and posed health risks.
O'Dell Seneca says she'll issue a ruling after reviewing documents in the case, but she didn't indicate when.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes