Pa. judge questions secrecy deal in gas drill case
The Hallowich settlement contained a gag order, but the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and the Observer-Reporter, of Washington, sought to have that overturned, saying the details should be open.
The Hallowiches gained national attention after claiming that nearby drilling operations and a gas processing plant made the property that they bought in 2005 worthless and posed health risks.
O'Dell Seneca says she'll issue a ruling after reviewing documents in the case, but she didn't indicate when.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 11552Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10742OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6888Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5464Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5395Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4853Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4694OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins