Pac-12, Big Ten and ACC set to produce awful conference title-game matchups
COLLEGE FOOTBALL — Still long for the days of the Big 12 football championship game? Check out the potential matchups in every conference except the SEC and you may think again.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Miami leads at 4-2, barely ahead of 3-2 North Carolina, which also is ineligible for the ACC title game. Which means the Miami-Duke game next week could determine the division rep. The Miami-Duke winner could be 7-5.
So let's review, the weekend of all the conference title games, while Alabama and Georgia are knocking heads in a battle royale, the other games could be Oregon against 8-4 USC, Nebraska against Indiana and Florida State against 7-5 Miami.
On Dec. 1, Kansas State hosts Texas, and the Wildcats could be playing for a 12-0 season. I don't think anybody is going to be missing the Big 12 championship game.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 22453Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12179Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10764Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9050Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8838Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8708Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8233Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister