Pac-12 Conference has no plans to expand
PALO ALTO, Calif. — With conference realignment once again all the rage in college football, Pac-12 Conference Commissioner Larry Scott said he had no plans for expansion.
NewsOK Related Articles
He also offered this caveat: “In my short three years-plus here, I've learned never to say never.”
Scott said he was happy with the current 12-school configuration.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister