Packers increase tickets for next season
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — The Green Bay Packers are increasing ticket prices.
Price increases range from $2 to $5 depending on the location in Lambeau Field. End-zone seats increase $2 to $74. Tickets from the 20-yard line to the end zone increase $5 to $85. Seats between the 20-yard lines will go up $5 to $97.
Prices for the new South End seats are $82 and $89.
Packers president Mark Murphy says the increases keep ticket prices about average for the NFL. Murphy says the revenue is important to keeping the Packers competitive in the league. Also, Murphy says the team wants to be fair to visiting teams in terms of shared revenue. One-third of all ticket revenue goes to the visiting team.
Invoices are being sent to season-ticket holders this week.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 18478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8171OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6350Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6186Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6108OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4747Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4683Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater