Pair faces murder charges in death of accomplice during robbery attempt
Johnathan Dominique Daniels, 20, and Kelcee Hollier, 16, of Oklahoma City, are accused of planning to rob Davieon Smith of drugs. Police say Smith shot and killed accomplice Jonathan Braggs, 19, of Edmond, during the robbery.
Daniels also was shot and hospitalized. He is being held without bail in the Oklahoma County jail, a detention officer said Thursday.
He acknowledged during an interview with homicide detectives that he and Braggs had planned to rob Smith of his drugs, and had him bring drugs to their location, according to the affidavit.
It is unclear if Smith, a felon with recent convictions for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and burglary, will face murder charges.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 75968Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30909Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 28067Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24729Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6906Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 6904Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6686Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond