H: ° L: °,
Panthers missing 3 starters against Seahawks
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — The Carolina Panthers won't have starters Chris Gamble, Jon Beason and Geoff Hangartner against the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday.
Gamble, a cornerback, was doubtful with a shoulder injury. Beason, a linebacker, was doubtful with a knee injury. Hangartner, an offensive lineman, was questionable with a knee injury.
Captain Munnerlyn will start for Gamble, while rookie Luke Kuechly will move into the middle for Beason and Thomas Davis will replace Kuechly at weakside linebacker. Garry Williams will start at right guard for Hangartner.
The Panthers' other inactives are: quarterback Jimmy Clausen, receiver Joe Adams, safety D.J. Campbell and defensive end Thomas Keiser.
The Seahawks' inactives are receiver Charly Martin, safety Winston Guy, cornerback Danny Gorrer, cornerback Jeremy Lane, guard John Moffitt, defensive tackle Jaye Howard and defensive end Greg Scruggs.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister