Paperless bank statements are more economical, secure
Becky Franklin of Arvest Bank in Oklahoma City discusses benefits of e-banking.
A: E-statements are cost-effective and arrive days before traditional paper statements. But most importantly, they're safe and secure. Accessing e-statements online eliminates the risk of personal financial information being lost or stolen in the mail, and account information is protected by the latest security measures through secure account logins. With the tax season upon us, now is the ideal time to make the switch.
PAULA BURKES, BUSINESS WRITER
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister